Pages

5.12.10

Our baby has grown up!

Last Tuesday morning I was working on my computer in our dining room while Honor was playing with his toys.  I heard something in the next room and went to check it out.  I suspected that our kitty, Sophie, was up to some trouble...and I was right. Soph had somehow landed herself on the top of our entertainment center!  Our Christmas tree is stationed adjacent to the entertainment center, so I guessed that she climbed the tree to get to the top of her destination.  Yes, climbed it.  Goodness.
Anyway, I thought it was a funny sight worthy of a picture...and I figured that Troy would find it humerous as well.  So, I got my camera ready to capture the moment so I could email it to Troy at work, and in the mean time, Honor took it upon himself to finish my work for me!  This is how I found him once I returned to the dining room:
Can you tell that he's been watching Mommy?!!  I laughed so hard when I saw that he had grabbed the mouse and was plunking on the keyboard with his other hand.  I didn't stage this, I promise...this is just a perfect image of our technology-loving little Honor! 

No comments:

Post a Comment